Friday, March 12, 2010

Mudna's Ranch Tour ...


Once all the problems came to light at 3 Strikes,

many of the lies told there - were exposed.

I was recently given the question,

"How long will you write about this person?"

***
There is something in me that desires

to expose each and every one

of the lies Jason and Anissa

have spewed from their mouths.

And yes, maybe somewhat of a desire

to make known our side of the story.

In every aspect.


***

That being the case,

I think it might be that I

should not live as long as needed;

naturally or otherwise.


***




The ranch was called '3 Strikes Mustang Outpost'

according to the sign shown above,

which was erected at the entrance

of the 3 Strikes Ranch.


***

During the onset of the

'horrible neighbors poisoning horses'

there became a great debate

(it was a great debate to me,

because I began reading on certain

Internet 'horse' forums... all the lies that were being

relayed by Jason and Anissa, about us)

The great debate was that so many

were insistent that I was just trying

to cause problems for poor Jason.


***

He allowed a few people on to the ranch,

and when they had the privilege

of touring the ranch - he took them;

and that tour consisted of

seeing what he wanted them to see.

They saw only what he allowed them to see.


***

No, I take that back....

had they truly opened their minds and eyes,

they too would have seen the truth.

But they CHOSE to believe the lie.


***


I have been on the path that their tour guide traveled.

The amazing thing, if those people

would have just ventured over the hill along the way,

anywhere along the way....

they would have discovered the bones also.

But I doubt 'venturing over the hill'

was part of the tour agenda.


***

In reality, it would have been fruitless.

I contacted a few people and tried

to get them to 'see the light' - or at

the very least, to keep an open mind and

ask some specific questions that should have

naturally sparked some doubt in ones' mind.


***

I must admit, looking back at that whole mess,

I have to chuckle at myself as to

just how naive and gullible I am,

thinking I could make people realize the truth,

when they really didn't want to know the truth,

and some of them still have that brain fizz to this day.



***





***

In the above picture, the lake and foreground belong to our good neighbors, the Gilroys. The land on the other side of the lake, and hills in the far background belonged to Meduna. The fence line came quite close to the lake. This picture was taken July 2, 2009. Keep in mind, Jason said himself that the horses were removed from this area in February of 2009 (safety reasons he claimed, so he could keep a careful eye on them, and protect them against 'the neighbors'). Consequently, no animals (besides coyotes looking for easy feed) .... I should say; no horses were on that ground for approximately 5 months, and then they were removed to the Bridgeport fair grounds.

***







***

A little closer view, the 'trail' road shows in the center of the picture. They must have merrily driven along, looking at the scenery (?), popped up over the hill and there was the beautiful lake and delightful little cabin across the way. Doesn't that just make you all tingly and your heart skip a beat?

***







***

This is a building on Gilroys' property that the following statements are about. It is almost directly across from where Meduna's tour guide road comes out on the opposite side of the lake. Fancy that. I later found out that besides Jason claiming we had Rayu in a barn, he also was suggesting that Gilroys had Rayu hidden in this 'building'. I think it was told that we were taking Rayu back and forth between our 'hiding places'. He (Mudna) even had people planted in various places, taking pictures the day the Sheriff came out to question our family and Gilroys, and search for the stolen Rayu. (Isn't FALSE REPORTING a crime?) But more about Rayu later....


***

Before you view the next pictures, keep in mind they had binoculars and high powered lens on cameras...talk about not letting your mind think for itself!!!! (Granted, some people know they were manipulated, deceived, and lied to; that's not who I'm talking about in this blog because they're now the smart ones). It's the ones that see all the evidence, and still believe everything he says.



***





***



The following is from a Jason follower....and I do mean follower, that emailed me about stuff I was putting on the board-that I should take it off to not hurt the case. And I shouldn't say anything about Mudna. The paragraph is in my words-so as not to copy her email (but I have it)..... Little had I known when we were emailing back and forth, that she was on Mudna's team the whole time! I remember why we were writing back and forth about it; she had it posted with other 3 Strikes pictures- and I was asking her if she knew that was not Jason's property........



***


There is a picture of a beautiful, serene setting......it appears to be a building nestled in some trees with a beautiful lake in front. (Anissa told her that the land belongs to the Gilroys and the picture was taken from Jason's side of the fence.) She thought it looked like such a beautiful and peaceful area that she wanted a picture of it. She said if she owned that property, she would fix up the building (if it needed it) and picnic on it every weekend. Also she would bring friends there to enjoy the place. She would also let guests stay there. She mentioned what a picture postcard perfect place it was, and that Mr. Gilroy was very lucky to own it.




***


WOW....


(I do realize, it might have all just been a joke what she said, to somehow get even with me for trying to alert the human species what was going on at 3 Strikes Ranch.)



Now I doubt anybody will be staying here....even fixed up.


Especially Rayu!


And so it goes without saying...how people can be so swayed to believe anything......if they want to. It is a dangerous thing, one wonders how much money a person can con others out of? It is pride that keeps a person from letting all the facts and the evidence in? Or just sheer desire for something else in life. Who knows.


***


In a very short time...

after all the horses were gone;

it went from...


3 Strikes Ranch Mustang Outpost


to






The Brands Ranch...


to







The Beef State





The one thing I can't help but wonder....

If he had put as much time in the horses

as he did his signs, erecting giant posts, and

hanging skulls over his fences.....


how much better would the horses have been?





No comments:

Post a Comment